Refund & Exchange policy
Refund and Exchange Policy:
We offer a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Due to the amount of time and effort dedicated to customising each pair of customs kicks at EIGHTY2STREET, refunds, returns and exchanges cannot be offered under the following conditions:
- The shoes were damaged due to regular wear/tear
-A customer has decided to change their mind about the design of the shoes or no longer wants to purchase the shoes.
-A customer seeks to exchange their shoe size after receiving the order on our website
-The customer seeks to obtain a refund/exchange due to the product not meeting an unreasonable standard of expectation - e.g., a pair of customs is sold using the same materials and method of application as the majority of products available on the website and the design does NOT possess any defects however the customer is still unhappy with their purchase.
Please note: All of our products are custom made by hand and this should be regarded and treated as a specialty item - we recommend avoiding heavy usage and wearing our customs in harsh environments that may easily damage/tarnish/spoil the design as we are not liable for any damages incurred after the purchase of the product.
EIGHTY2STREET does not offer refunds or cancellations or exchanges due to change of mind.
Change of mind may include:
- Sending an email after the purchase to request cancellation of the order
- Contacting EIGHTY2STREET via direct message, or any other means to request cancellation of the order
-Falsely and deceptively claiming that the item is damaged/faulty in order to receive a refund.
You have 48 hours to notify us of any damage/defects in the product upon arrival. Should you notify us of any damages in a period that exceeds this time frame we retain the right to refuse a refund.
Please take into account that each pair of customs are:
1) Hand made to order, and thus extremely minor imperfections of the design do not warrant a full refund (E.g., minor lipping of one small part of the design, however the design as a whole is still fully intact and the defect is not evident without extremely close inspection of the shoe)
2) Manufactured by Nike as with all manufactured products there may be some minor imperfections of the shoe itself and this cannot be avoided even though purchased 100% brand new (E.g., extremely minor scratches/defects that are not evident without extremely close inspection of the shoe) and thereby does not warrant a full refund.
Should your product arrive with major defects/damages in the Nike shoes themselves, in order to obtain a full/majority refund we require that you take the following steps in order for us to resolve this issue as swiftly as possible:
-Send photos of the damage/defect on the shoe and order number to our business email email@example.com or direct message our Instagram page @eighty2_street Australia
We will review your complaint and may offer a full/majority refund if we believe that there is a major discrepancy between the quality that is advertised and the quality that you receive.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.